[Whonix-devel] Orain

Jason Ayala jason at jasonayala.com
Tue Aug 6 20:03:48 CEST 2013

I also like the idea of supporting a new, community driven, non profit wiki
service/group/family/whatever. Wikia grosses me out…

Fortasse will have to speak about any plans he might have that may not be
possible if we host somewhere else. We have to weigh that against the
advantages of letting dedicated people worry about hosting and mediawiki
bugs and security.

Assuming regular backups are made and saved offsite, I don't see the harm in the
switch. But maybe I wouldn't know. Adrelanos, bug fortasse about posting :).