[Whonix-devel] New Logo for whonix

jantenner81 jantenner81 at vistomail.com
Fri Aug 9 11:22:11 CEST 2013

thank you for your feedback. Ok i understand the issues we could might have.
I think its a big problem to get on the one side a conservative old fashioned look and
on the other side a modern touch. At moment i have no idea how to get those together.

For a smaller logo, is there a way to include the whole lock? The onion and the
phrase make Tor/Onion routing too central to our image.