[Whonix-devel] Whonix Project looking for Translations Coordinator

Jason Ayala jason at jasonayala.com
Mon Dec 23 06:40:19 CET 2013

It seems like I should be in charge of this (being a fan of documentation and languages), but I’m afraid I’ll end up debugging php errors instead!

I saw the posts about the volunteers for French and Spanish. Adrelanos’s suggestion to translate the main page is a good way to see if people are serious.

The extension has a way to mark pages ready for translation, no? Should that be what I do next?