[Whonix-devel] Pyano Dependencies

bancfc bancfc at openmailbox.org
Tue Jun 30 01:52:50 CEST 2015

Hi I'm a member of the Whonix project [whonix.org], a Tor centric distro
like TAILS except we use a multi-vm design to force all traffic into an
anonymizing middlebox vm.

I came across Pyano [pyanon.sourceforge.net] while looking at Mixmaster
GUIs for improving accessibility. I like its simplicity and ease of use,
however the Apache dependency is overkill. Is it possible to move to
something smaller like libmicrohttpd instead?

Note that this message and its reply will be publicly visible on our
mailing list so other developers can benefit from your response.