[Whonix-devel] bounty overview - May 2015
Whonix | Privacy and Anonymity OS
newblogpost at whonix.org
Tue May 12 17:40:28 CEST 2015
List of bounties and details:
- Build Debian Packages from Source Code - $ 3.000 - https://www.bountysource.com/issues/9115540-build-debian-packages-from-source-code
- implement rads (ram adjusted desktop starter) systemd unit - $ 50 - https://www.bountysource.com/issues/14466761-implement-rads-ram-adjusted-desktop-starter-systemd-unit
- make grsecurity kernel, grsecurity-installer work inside Whonix - $ 400 - https://www.bountysource.com/issues/14471558-make-grsecurity-kernel-grsecurity-installer-work-inside-whonix
- bountysource/frontend - Add support for Phabricator - $ 100 - https://www.bountysource.com/issues/1384856-add-support-for-phabricator-100
Bounty too low? How to apply?
1) Go to specific bountysource tickets.
2) Click on “Developers”
3) Click on “Get Started”
4) Select Status “Bounty too low”
5) Enter your offer and press “Save”.
The bounty may then be increased by if realistic and sustainable.
If you have any questions, please get in contact.
This post has been automatically cross-posted by whonix.org/blog To see the original (including links), go to https://www.whonix.org/blog/bounty-overview-may-2015
More information about the Whonix-devel