[Whonix-devel] Request for Info on Inproxies and Hybrid OnionCat Noderefs

bancfc at openmailbox.org bancfc at openmailbox.org
Mon Aug 22 02:31:14 CEST 2016

Message repost (first one blocked because of link):

Hi. Whonix developer here. I think Freenet is an impressive and potent
anonymity tool in the privacy arsenal of people everywhere. I added much
information about Freenet for our users and how to use it with Whonix
here:

whonix [.] org  /wiki/Freenet

I was wondering if you know about any Freenet active inproxies besides
the gnutella one.

Also I am looking for more hybrid noderefs I can document for our users
who want to connect over OnionCat. Please consider adding them by
default so there would be less hoops for them to jump through.