[Whonix-devel] [Tails-dev] Tails control port filter proxy in Whonix?

Mon Dec 12 02:16:00 CET 2016

Hi,

it's now packaged and lintian pedantic clean. The package should be
generic (work in Whonix and Tails at the same time) for the most part.

The missing part is Tails' config files. Since I don't know if you want
to actually use that package, I skipped Tails' config files and just
dropped Whonix's config file.

If you like to use that package, I would be happy to add Tails' config
[remove the only Whonix specific thing, the config]. [And then add
Whonix's config to some other of Whonix's packages.]

https://github.com/Whonix/control-port-filter-python

Best regards,
Patrick