[Whonix-devel] hello from Whonix community

Patrick Schleizer adrelanos at riseup.net
Wed Jun 1 19:04:26 CEST 2016

Hi!

I guess it's fair to say, that we're at Whonix (FLOSS) are excited about
ura! We are currently discussing it. [1]

(The topic ura came up since we are currently discussing [2] a major
redesign and simplification of our currently much too complicated
whonix.org [3] website. There is a draft of this website [4] [5] which
will be changed to a bright design.)

We might be interested in a new project logo. Do you require an existing
concept that you implement or would you also suggest which kind of logo
would best reflect the project? What would be a reasonable payment for
the logo? (Can be discussed privately if you wish.)

You are offering some services at ura, where we don't know what it includes:

- Documentation

- Consultancy

Please elaborate.

By answering to this mail, your reply will be shown on the whonix-devel
public mailing list for others to profit from it. If it is not too much
to ask, please consider joining our forum discussion. [1]

Cheers,
Patrick

[1]
https://forums.whonix.org/t/should-we-contact-ura-design-design-for-your-open-source-project