[Whonix-devel] subgraph Open Source status / seccomp profiles?

Fri Mar 11 02:26:36 CET 2016

Hi!

What is the status of subgraph source code releases? Is 100% of what the
current subgraph pre-alpha is made of already been released?

Do you have a repository with subgraph's seccomp profiles?

While I am at it... May I have a subgraph prealpha iso download link?
Can be send by private mail also. I am wondering anyhow, why you don't
just post a download link on your homepage and require to jump through a
"join our irc channel" hoop to get a download link?

Cheers,
Patrick