[Whonix-devel] How to confirm jitter .ko was loaded

procmem at riseup.net procmem at riseup.net
Wed Apr 24 19:30:28 CEST 2019

Hi Stephan. Whonix dev here. We are a VM based privacy distro and so are
very interested in jitter for our RNG needs.

I was wondering how we can confirm jitterentropy's kernel module was
successfully loaded during boot so we can be sure it works on some
platforms.

Do you know if it should be functional on the Xen hypervisor where Linux
does not have full control over bare-metal?

cc/ our mailing list do our users can benefit.