[Whonix-devel] I2P Custom Router Conf

procmem at riseup.net procmem at riseup.net
Fri Jan 31 22:27:24 CET 2020

Hi Str4d. Whonix dev here. We are working on shipping I2P out of the box
in our distro after a long hiatus as the former maintainer of this
effort has departed suddenly.

We need to ship custom network settings that differ in many ways from
the defaults. What is the best way to go about doing this? Does I2P
support .d style folders/configs? How do we override the original
settings without resorting to sed string replacement?

Also what is the best location to ship our changes,
/var/lib/i2p/i2p-confi, /etc/i2p or |/usr/share/i2p? |

TIA

cc'd our Mailing List so our users can benefit.