This is only a consideration for a hypothetic future situation. Example: a VPN provider would offer sponsorship if Whonix would provide a wizard for easily setting up VPN [trial] accounts.
- non-default option
- non-persuasive option
- installing only Freedom Software by default (no non-Free, proprietary, nagware)
- transparency about the partnership
- eventually publishing scale of sponsorship (sum)
- sticking to fair, nuanced, intellectually honest option about pros and cons
- no marketing lies
- wizard for easily setting up [trial] accounts
- easily replaceable with other vendors
No user support in comments. See Support.
Comments will be deleted after some time. Specifically after comments have been addressed in form of wiki enhancements. See Wiki Comments Policy.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix is a trademark. Whonix is a licensee of the Open Invention Network. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix itself. (Why?)