Developing / Hacking Whonix
- Development Forum
- Development Tickets, Bugs, Feature Requests, Roadmap
- Developer Mailing List
- Introduction into Whonix Source Code
- Introduction into Whonix's simple git branch model
- Options to stay up to date on Whonix Source Code Changes
- Optional Goodies
- Technical Design
- Detailed Design - What is each file good for?
- Useful stuff for debugging
- Redistributing Whonix
- Porting (some random notes interesting for someone planing to port Whonix update debs to rpm)
Link to Source Code
How to build Whonix from Source Code?
No user support in comments. See Support.
Comments will be deleted after some time. Specifically after comments have been addressed in form of wiki enhancements. See Wiki Comments Policy.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix is a trademark. Whonix is a licensee of the Open Invention Network. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix itself. (Why?)