Developing / Hacking Whonix
- Development Forum
- Development Tickets, Bugs, Feature Requests, Roadmap
- Developer Mailing List
- Introduction into Whonix Source Code
- Introduction into Whonix's simple git branch model
- Options to stay up to date on Whonix Source Code Changes
- Optional Goodies
- Technical Design
- Detailed Design - What is each file good for?
- Useful stuff for debugging
- Redistributing Whonix
- Porting (some random notes interesting for someone planing to port Whonix update debs to rpm)
Link to Source Code
How to build Whonix from Source Code?
No user support in comments. See Support.
Comments will be deleted after some time. Specifically after comments have been addressed in form of wiki enhancements. See Wiki Comments Policy.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! See Conditions for Contributions to Whonix, then Edit! IP addresses are scrubbed, but editing over Tor is recommended. Edits are held for moderation.
Whonix is provided by ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. See Imprint.