Developing / Hacking Whonix
- Development Forum
- Development Tickets, Bugs, Feature Requests, Roadmap
- Developer Mailing List
- Introduction into Whonix ™ Source Code
- Introduction into Whonix ™ simple git branch model
- Options to stay up to date on Whonix ™ Source Code Changes
- Optional Goodies
- Technical Design
- Detailed Design - What is each file good for?
- Useful stuff for debugging
- Redistributing Whonix ™
- Porting (some random notes interesting for someone planing to port Whonix ™ update debs to rpm)
Link to Source Code
How to build Whonix ™ from Source Code?
No comments for now due to spam. Use Whonix forums instead.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee of the Open Invention Network. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)