Draft! Development for Hardened Gentoo Whonix was abandoned. Debian based still under active development.
- Whonix port to Hardened Gentoo
- grsecurity policy
- possibly in cooperation with securix
- downloadable images not required
- creating a roadmap what is required for a Whonix Hardened Gentoo Port
- creation from source
- use of binary Gentoo packages during build allowed (but probably not applicable due to missing hardening flags?)
- build target goals:
- amd64 builds
- physical isolation
- virtualization (ideally kvm, depending on grsec)
- Announcement: https://www.whonix.org/blog/whonix-gentoo-hardened-sponsor
- Current task list and roadmap: https://github.com/Whonix/Gentoo-Port/issues
- Deprecated, very old attempt: HardenedGentooTG
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! See Conditions for Contributions to Whonix, then Edit! IP addresses are scrubbed, but editing over Tor is recommended. Edits are held for moderation.