Draft! Development for Hardened Gentoo Whonix ™ was abandoned. Debian based still under active development.
- Whonix ™ port to Hardened Gentoo
- grsecurity policy
- possibly in cooperation with securix
- downloadable images not required
- creating a roadmap what is required for a Whonix ™ Hardened Gentoo Port
- creation from source
- use of binary Gentoo packages during build allowed (but probably not applicable due to missing hardening flags?)
- build target goals:
- amd64 builds
- physical isolation
- virtualization (ideally kvm, depending on grsec)
- Announcement: https://www.whonix.org/blog/whonix-gentoo-hardened-sponsor
- Current task list and roadmap: https://github.com/Whonix/Gentoo-Port/issues
- Deprecated, very old attempt: HardenedGentooTG
No user support in comments. See Support.
Comments will be deleted after some time. Specifically after comments have been addressed in form of wiki enhancements. See Wiki Comments Policy.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee of the Open Invention Network. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)