Qubes Documentation using jekyll and markdown
- hosted inside git
- editable through git
- ugly table of contents anchors
- unstable table of contents anchors(?)
- no wiki templates support?
- no footnote support?
- web based editing is cumbersome
- previews so not match actual result
- links cannot be tested if those actually work as expected from github editor
- can only edit whole page, not chapter wise
- github editor does not let one use the browsers internal search function and github editor's one is cumbersome
No comments for now due to spam. Use Whonix forums instead.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee of the Open Invention Network. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)