Qubes Documentation using jekyll and markdown
- hosted inside git
- editable through git
- ugly table of contents anchors
#tocAnchor-1-1-1(example: https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/split-gpg/#tocAnchor-1-1-1 [archive])
- unstable table of contents anchors(?)
- no wiki templates support?
- no footnote support?
- web based editing is cumbersome
- previews so not match actual result
- links cannot be tested if those actually work as expected from github editor
- can only edit whole page, not chapter wise
- github editor does not let one use the browsers internal search function and github editor's one is cumbersome
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee [archive] of the Open Invention Network [archive]. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)