[Whonix-devel] Need Help?

James catdevrandom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 23:07:48 CET 2013

Hello,

I'm interested in helping out with Whonix however possible.  I've been
using it for the past few months and have found it an invaluable tool.
 However, I'm unsure as to what the most urgent needs are?  It seems
from the website that having someone to act as a release manager may
be the biggest hole?  At the least, offering a  slimmed-down
whonix-light with a default-command-line gateway and LXDE-workstation
sounds like a fantastic product.  If so, that's a role I'd be
interested in filling either pseudonymously or, (preferably) openly.
Or, if development is a higher priority, I'm happy to contribute
bugfixes and assist in new features.  Let me know how I can be of
assistance!