[Whonix-devel] [looking for contributor] css / logo refinement ; [update] main page css updates

Whonix | Privacy and Anonymity OS newblogpost at whonix.org
Tue Mar 25 15:35:57 CET 2014

lasko fixed the css on our main page. Looks now much better than before. Check it out:
https://www.whonix.org

Thank you lasko!

lasko added our old logo to the main page. Could anyone refine it?
https://www.whonix.org/forum/index.php/topic,209.0.html

There is still some work to do until Whonix gets a professional homepage comparable with for example https://www.torproject.org. We're looking forward for further improvements. Are you interested to contribute?

This post has been automatically cross-posted by whonix.org/blog To see the original (including links), go to https://www.whonix.org/blog/website-contribute/