[Whonix-devel] Overstanding LATEG

Patrick Schleizer adrelanos at riseup.net
Tue Jan 5 20:10:47 CET 2016

Spencer:
> I think that if what Entry Guards are is established prior to making a
> decision

It takes too longer to explain what they are.

> , even if in the preceding text, the options could read:
>
> "Enter the network using a single preselected Guard."
>
>                         [or]
>
> "Enter the network using a randomly selected Guard."

I bet the usability designers would very much dislike this question.

--

If you want LATEG questions in Tor wizards, please try getting this
agreed or even added into tor-launcher (Tor Browser Bundle's connection

Cheers,
Patrick

[1]
https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Tor_Browser#tor-launcher_vs_torbrowser-launcher