[Whonix-devel] Overstanding LATEG

Spencer spencerone at openmailbox.org
Wed Jan 6 00:06:53 CET 2016

Hi,

> Patrick Schleizer:
> That ticket does not discuss LATEG.

Correct.  The ticket seems to be an evolving one, given that the
description differs from the latest comments.

It seems that this is the relevant ticket for the Tor Launcher startup
flow, though I may be mixing some things up, since that is what was
discussed in today's Applications Team meeting.

And there is this, though I am unsure as to why they chose this:
https://marvelapp.com/15a2294

I thought you meant bother the TBB team about mentioning Entry Guards in
the dialogs, not location aware ones; am I mistaken?  I see value in
both, by the way.

Wordlife,
Spencer