[Whonix-devel] [qubes-devel] Whonix Testers Wanted!

Chris Laprise tasket at posteo.net
Thu Aug 16 21:36:14 CEST 2018

On 08/16/2018 01:27 AM, Patrick Schleizer wrote:
> Whonix needs more users using:
>
> - Whonix stable-proposed-updates APT repository or
> - Whonix testers APT repository
>
> More information and how to switch Whonix APT repository:
> https://www.whonix.org/wiki/Whonix-APT-Repository

OK, seems fine so far.

Only quirk that I also have with stable is when I shutdown a browser VM
with my hotkey config (it runs a script that quits firefox + thunderbird
in the foreground VM, then does qvm-shutdown on it) there is a popup
saying "Error: Failed to start Tor Browser".

Chris Laprise, tasket at posteo.net
https://github.com/tasket
https://twitter.com/ttaskett