[Whonix-devel] Whonix on Raptor Computing Systems' Talos™ Systems

Patrick Schleizer adrelanos at riseup.net
Sat Nov 2 15:31:00 CET 2019

Hello Jeremy,

this is interesting...

https://wiki.raptorcs.com/wiki/Whonix

https://wiki.raptorcs.com/wiki/Whonix/x86

The wiki history of says it's written by you. Hence contacting you.

Using Whonix's distro-morphing [1] feature to run Whonix KVM on Raptor
Computing Systems' Talos™ systems if I understand that right.

Quote:

> It is not clear why this error shows up, or whether anything bad will
happen if it's ignored. The only mention of this error that I can find
in upstream documentation is this forum thread, which doesn't have any
solution.

Answered in same forum thread here:

https://forums.whonix.org/t/error-virtualizer-unsupported-by-whonix-developers/4471/3

This is an interesting use case due to both, Whonix distro-morphing and
Whonix on Raptor Computing Systems' Talos™ systems. Let me know if there
are any other questions or issues and I'll see what I can do.

Replies to this e-mail will be visible on he whonix-devel public mailing
list for the benefit of all our readers.

Cheers,
Patrick

[1]
https://forums.whonix.org/t/sudo-apt-get-install-whonix-part-i-distro-morphing/2346