The order in which these commands are run matter.  But the process is idempotent. Meaning possible to re-apply all of the following steps.
sudo rm -f /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/30usability-misc
local variable 'cnf' referenced before assignment
- https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=917455 [archive]
- https://salsa.debian.org/jak/command-not-found/-/merge_requests/1 [archive]
- https://forums.whonix.org/t/command-not-found-warningcould-not-open-file-etc-apt-sources-list/7903 [archive]
- https://forums.whonix.org/t/speeding-up-apt-update-with-acquire-languages-none-and-contents-deb-defaultenabled-false-its-so-much-faster/8894 [archive]
- Also apt update cannot be skipped since package contents files need to be downloaded.
command-not-foundbecause it requires
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2020 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee [archive] of the Open Invention Network [archive]. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)