There are four ways to support Whonix financially:
1. Sponsoring a new feature - please get in contact for details.
2. Paying for Priority Support.
3. Paying for Priority Support in lieu of a donation. 
4. Making a charitable donation - please get in contact for further details.
Corporations who purchase Priority Support packages may be able to claim these as tax-deductible expenses - first consult a tax advisor, as this does not constitute tax advice.
https | (forcing) onion
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! See Conditions for Contributions to Whonix, then Edit! IP addresses are scrubbed, but editing over Tor is recommended. Edits are held for moderation.Whonix is a licensee of the Open Invention Network. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Libre Software license as Whonix itself. (Why?)
- Users may send any amount of funds to Whonix. A consultation service commensurate with the amount contributed will be negotiated between both parties.