Donating to Whonix
There are four ways to support Whonix financially:
1. Sponsoring a new feature - please get in contact for details.
2. Paying for Priority Support.
3. Paying for Priority Support in lieu of a donation. 
4. Making a charitable donation - please get in contact for further details.
Our Terms of Service apply.
Corporations who purchase Priority Support packages may be able to claim these as tax-deductible expenses - first consult a tax advisor, as this does not constitute tax advice.
No user support in comments. See Support.
Comments will be deleted after some time. Specifically after comments have been addressed in form of wiki enhancements. See Wiki Comments Policy.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix is a trademark. Whonix is a licensee of the Open Invention Network. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix itself. (Why?)
- Users may send any amount of funds to Whonix. A consultation service commensurate with the amount contributed will be negotiated between both parties.