Donating to Whonix ™
Whonix is being used by Edward Snowden , journalists such as Micah Lee , used by the Freedom of the Press Foundation  and Qubes OS . It has a 7 years history  of keeping its users safe from real world attacks. 
|AUD | EUR | GBP | USD|
onetime? Other method? Tell us how you would like to pay.
There are five ways to support Whonix financially:
1. Sponsoring a new feature - please get in contact for details.
2. Paying for Priority Support.
3. Paying for Priority Support in lieu of a donation. 
4. Making a charitable donation - please get in contact for further details.
Our Terms of Service apply.
Corporations who purchase Priority Support packages may be able to claim these as tax-deductible expenses - first consult a tax advisor, as this does not constitute tax advice.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee [archive] of the Open Invention Network [archive]. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)
- Micah Lee, Journalist and Security Engineer at The Intercept and Advocate for Freedom of the Press, Developer of OnionShare and Tor Browser Launcher. [archive]
- SecureDrop Journalist Workstation environment for submission handling is based on Qubes-Whonix [archive]
- https://www.qubes-os.org [archive]
- Whonix Protection against Real World Attacks
- Users may send any amount of funds to Whonix ™. A consultation service commensurate with the amount contributed will be negotiated between both parties.