Donating to Whonix ™
Whonix is being used by Edward Snowden, journalists such as Micah Lee, and organizations like the Freedom of the Press Foundation and Qubes OS. It has an eight year history of keeping its users safe from real world attacks. 
|AU $||EUR €||GBP £||US $|
There are five ways to support Whonix financially:
1. Sponsoring a new feature - please get in contact for details.
2. Paying for Priority Support.
3. Paying for Priority Support in lieu of a donation. 
Our Terms of Service apply.
Corporations who purchase Priority Support packages may be able to claim these as tax-deductible expenses - first consult a tax advisor, as this does not constitute tax advice.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation. Policy of Whonix Website and Whonix Chat and Policy On Nonfreedom Software applies.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2020 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee [archive] of the Open Invention Network [archive]. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)
- https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1165607338973130752 [archive]
- https://twitter.com/snowden/status/781495273726025728 [archive]
- https://twitter.com/Snowden/status/1175435436501667840 [archive]
- Micah Lee, Journalist and Security Engineer at The Intercept and Advocate for Freedom of the Press, Developer of OnionShare and Tor Browser Launcher. [archive]
- SecureDrop Journalist Workstation environment for submission handling is based on Qubes-Whonix [archive]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whonix [archive]
- https://www.qubes-os.org [archive]
- Whonix Protection against Real World Attacks
- Users may send any amount of funds to Whonix ™. A consultation service commensurate with the amount contributed will be negotiated between both parties.