Consulting / support for anonymity, privacy, security, data security, Whonix & system administration services.
Send your proposal, asking price (reasonable budget expectations) to lead Whonix Developer Patrick Schleizer for negotiation.
- When the Tor Browser download script is failing, use the Whonix User Forum. Since many users are affected when it breaks, there is probably already an existing topic.
- Linux/Debian related questions, are welcomed on http://unix.stackexchange.com. Add the whonix tag, which will alert Whonix developers and followers.
- For general Tor questions not directly related to Whonix (e.g. "What are end-to-end correlation attacks?"), use http://tor.stackexchange.com; the tor-talk mailing list; or IRC (Webchat)
- General questions about computer security can be discussed at http://security.stackexchange.com.
- Whonix specific Tor questions are welcomed on http://tor.stackexchange.com. Add the whonix tag, which will alert Whonix developers and followers.
- For Whonix specific questions not suitable for the stackexchange Q/A format, use the Whonix User Forum.
- Help others, subscribe to Whonix's support channels.
Be careful what you say! Especially in public places that are archived! What you say may reveal information about you:
- Location / IP Address
- Skills, Aims, Goals
- Personal Details
To keep your IP address hidden, visit these places anonymously over Tor, using either the Whonix-Workstation or the Tor Browser Bundle from The Tor Project.
To not link your questions to an existing email or OpenID, use a separate e-mail address, OpenID, and user names just for this purpose.
Be careful with the advice you are getting in public places. Get a second opinion, and do not run commands or perform steps which you do not understand.
Never post any custom code that pertains to your system or Hidden Service specifically.
Got No Anonymous E-Mail Address?
Try safe-mail.net, HMAmail, outlook mail or http://sigaintevyh2rzvw.onion. This is not an endorsement! Don't trust them with anything. Just use them for creating the forum account.
As last resort, contact Patrick or IronSoldier on IRC, tell them your desired user name and password. They can create an account for you that does not require e-mail verification.
Log in | OpenID | Contact | Impressum | Datenschutz | Haftungsausschluss | Investors | Donate
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help welcome, volunteer contributions are happily considered! See Conditions for Contributions to Whonix, then Edit! IP addresses are scrubbed, but editing over Tor is recommended. Edits are held for moderation.