Contributors and Authorship
Whonix ™ Authorship. Code Contributors, Artistic Contributors, Other Contributors
Table: Current Whonix ™ Contributors 
|Rob Stringer, (github @Mycobee)|
For the full list of Whonix ™ components and the respective contributor, see here. 
New program! Donors are now eligible to be added to a list of our donors. You are making a very important contribution to the maintenance and progress of Whonix ™. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Find out more about our Donor Recognition Program.
Whonix ™ would not exist in its current form without the significant efforts of numerous contributors from the community. Gratitude is expressed to all past contributors, big or small.
Table: Previous Whonix ™ Contributors 
|Cypherpunks / Anonymous|
|Devitra or Lilias_sorcha|
The personal opinions of moderators or contributors to the Whonix ™ project do not represent the project as a whole.
- ↑ Contributors are listed in rough chronological order.
- ↑ https://forums.whonix.org/t/kernel-hardening/7296
- ↑ https://forums.whonix.org/t/full-system-mac-policy/8339
- ↑ Including systemd sandboxing, blacklisting of uncommon network protocols, restricting hardware information to root, and more restrictive Whonix ™ file permissions.
- ↑ Interested readers can also refer to a previous forum discussion about Whonix ™ contributors.
- ↑ Contributors are listed in rough chronological order. Please add your name / handle and contribution(s) here if they have not already been listed. Wiki administrators will confirm your contributions prior to publication.
- ↑ February 2012; TorBOX was a forerunner to Whonix ™.
- ↑ February 2012.
- ↑ February 2012.
- ↑ Past role: Wiki translations coordinator.
- ↑ Forerunner to Anon Connection Wizard.
- ↑ See Comments to use Qubes onion repository.
- ↑ See Whonix ™ for arm64.
- ↑ https://forums.whonix.org/t/whonix-xfce-development/6213
- ↑ https://forums.whonix.org/t/whonix-irc-channel-status/5367
We believe security software like Whonix needs to remain open source and independent. Would you help sustain and grow the project? Learn more about our 10 year success story and maybe DONATE!