Wiki Comments Policy
It was recently decided to allow reader comments on individual wiki pages. This change is intended to:
- Prove an easy mechanism for real-time feedback from users.
- Allow anyone to comment, particularly anonymous users.
- Provide a means of constructive feedback for wiki improvements, unless it becomes a burden due to spam.
Note: To discourage spam, restrictions may be placed on the posting of (unencoded) external links.
The wiki comments section is not intended for:
- User support. These requests will be redirected to the forums.
- Free speech activism.
- Immortalization: the posting of comment(s) does not grant the author a permanent publishing right.
Whonix ™ forum usage rules apply.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation. Policy of Whonix Website and Whonix Chat and Policy On Nonfreedom Software applies.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2021 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee [archive] of the Open Invention Network [archive]. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)
The personal opinions of moderators or contributors to the Whonix ™ project do not represent the project as a whole.