It was recently decided to allow reader comments on individual wiki pages. This change is intended to:
- Prove an easy mechanism for real-time feedback from users.
- Allow anyone to comment, particularly anonymous users.
- Provide a means of constructive feedback for wiki improvements, unless it becomes a burden due to spam.
Note: To discourage spam, restrictions may be placed on the posting of (unencoded) external links.
The wiki comments section is not intended for:
- User support. These requests will be redirected to the forums.
- Free speech activism.
- Immortalization: the posting of comment(s) does not grant the author a permanent publishing right.
Whonix ™ forum usage rules apply.
See also: Wiki comments discussion.