Wiki Comments Policy
It was recently decided to allow reader comments on individual wiki pages. This change is intended to:
- Prove an easy mechanism for real-time feedback from users.
- Allow anyone to comment, particularly anonymous users.
- Provide a means of constructive feedback for wiki improvements, unless it becomes a burden due to spam.
Note: To discourage spam, restrictions may be placed on the posting of (unencoded) external links.
The wiki comments section is not intended for:
- User support. These requests will be redirected to the forums.
- Free speech activism.
- Immortalization: the posting of comment(s) does not grant the author a permanent publishing right.
See also: Wiki comments discussion in Whonix ™ forums.
No user support in comments. See Support.
Comments will be deleted after some time. Specifically after comments have been addressed in form of wiki enhancements. See Wiki Comments Policy.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee of the Open Invention Network. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)