Wiki Comments Policy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
It was recently decided to allow reader comments on individual wiki pages. This change is intended to:
- Prove an easy mechanism for real-time feedback from users.
- Allow anyone to comment, particularly anonymous users.
- Provide a means of constructive feedback for wiki improvements, unless it becomes a burden due to spam.
Note: To discourage spam, restrictions may be placed on the posting of (unencoded) external links.
The wiki comments section is not intended for:
- User support. These requests will be redirected to the forums.
- Free speech activism.
- Immortalization: the posting of comment(s) does not grant the author a permanent publishing right.
Whonix ™ forum usage rules apply.
See also: Wiki comments discussion.
We believe security software like Whonix needs to remain open source and independent. Would you help sustain and grow the project? Learn more about our 10 year success story and maybe DONATE!