Whonix ™ Architectures Support
Intel AMD amd64
AMD64 might imply AMD only. This is wrong.
AMD64 means Intel and AMD.
For technical reason, both Intel and AMD, are called
Other synonyms include,
arm64 is a synonym for the
Other synonyms include:
Since Intel produces both,
ARM-based chips  it would be wrong (or at least not future-proof) to call
The same applies to AMD. 
- https://www.debian.org/ports/index.en.html [archive]
- https://wiki.debian.org/SupportedArchitectures [archive]
- https://www.debian.org/ports/amd64/ [archive]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X86-64 [archive]
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_architecture [archive]