< Dev(Redirected from Dev/Bug Tracker)
- Unread notifications: https://phabricator.whonix.org/notification/query/unread/
- All notifications: https://phabricator.whonix.org/notification/query/all/
- Feed (more noisy, verbose): https://phabricator.whonix.org/feed/
Get E-Mail Notification for all New Maniphest Tasks
2) phabricator -> Applications -> Herald
3) Will end up here:
4) Click "Create Herald Rule".
5) Will end up here:
6) Choose "Maniphest Tasks".
7) Choose "Personal".
9) Configure as following.
10) When "all of" these conditions are met:
Is newly created? | is true
Take these actions "every time" this rule matches:
"Add me to cc"
10) Click "Save Rule".
Works. Tested by Patrick.
Created a herald rule for Patrick. The rule itself is only visible to admins:
Dunno if the visibility of the rule can be changed. Asked in #phabricator irc.freenode.net. No answer. But nevermind.
It worked. See:
https://phabricator.whonix.org/T39 adretest created a new ticket and Patrick was automatically added to cc by phabricator because of the herald rule.
No user support in comments. See Support.
Comments will be deleted after some time. Specifically after comments have been addressed in form of wiki enhancements. See Wiki Comments Policy.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! See Conditions for Contributions to Whonix, then Edit! IP addresses are scrubbed, but editing over Tor is recommended. Edits are held for moderation.
Whonix is provided by ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. See Imprint.