< Dev(Redirected from Dev/Bug Tracker)
- Issue Tracker Documentation
- Current Issue Tracker forums.whonix.org [archive]
- Older Issue Tracker [archive]
- Oldest Issue Tracker [archive]
This is Whonix ™ legacy issue tracker.
- Unread notifications: https://phabricator.whonix.org/notification/query/unread/ [archive]
- All notifications: https://phabricator.whonix.org/notification/query/all/ [archive]
- Feed (more noisy, verbose): https://phabricator.whonix.org/feed/ [archive]
Get E-Mail Notification for all New Maniphest Tasks
2) phabricator → Applications → Herald
4) Click "Create Herald Rule".
6) Choose "Maniphest Tasks".
7) Choose "Personal".
9) Configure as following.
10) When "all of" these conditions are met:
Is newly created? | is true
Take these actions "every time" this rule matches:
"Add me to cc"
10) Click "Save Rule".
Used Github Issues previously. Third party hosted. Potential vendor lock-in issue. Hard to migrate to another platform using API. Hard to make a full backup and import elsewhere.
Own experience by Patrick: Github did hide (delete) tickets if these were created by an account which later got compromised by a spammer. No notification about this is being sent out. Only github support can restore. Thereby notes can get too easily lost / forgotten.
- forums and issue tracker require different accounts (inconvenience, usability issue)
- no integration with discourse forums [archive], therefore usability issue, discussion on issue tracker are disconnected from forum discussions
- spam registration issue [archive]
- excessive auto mysql backup size [archive]
- does not support bounties [archive]
- does not have bridge to github [archive], therefore hard to connect to bountysource
- bountysource does not support phabricator [archive]
- deleting objects cumbersome
- Whonix's least popular web app (more popular are discourse forums and mediawiki)
Works. Tested by Patrick.
Created a herald rule for Patrick. The rule itself is only visible to admins:
Dunno if the visibility of the rule can be changed. Asked in #phabricator irc.freenode.net. No answer. But nevermind.
It worked. See:
https://phabricator.whonix.org/T39 [archive] adretest created a new ticket and Patrick was automatically added to cc by phabricator because of the herald rule.