- Issue Tracker Documentation
- Current Issue Tracker forums.whonix.org
- Older Issue Tracker
- Oldest Issue Tracker
This is Whonix ™ legacy issue tracker.
- Unread notifications: https://phabricator.whonix.org/notification/query/unread/
- All notifications: https://phabricator.whonix.org/notification/query/all/
- Feed (more noisy, verbose): https://phabricator.whonix.org/feed/
Get E-Mail Notification for all New Maniphest Tasks
1) Open https://phabricator.whonix.org/herald/
2) phabricator → Applications → Herald
3) Will end up here:
4) Click "Create Herald Rule".
5) Will end up here:
6) Choose "Maniphest Tasks".
7) Choose "Personal".
8) Will end up here:
9) Configure as following.
10) When "all of" these conditions are met:
Is newly created? | is true
Take these actions "every time" this rule matches:
"Add me to cc"
10) Click "Save Rule".
Used Github Issues previously. Third party hosted. Potential vendor lock-in issue. Hard to migrate to another platform using API. Hard to make a full backup and import elsewhere.
Own experience by Patrick: Github did hide (delete) tickets if these were created by an account which later got compromised by a spammer. No notification about this is being sent out. Only github support can restore. Thereby notes can get too easily lost / forgotten.
- forums and issue tracker require different accounts (inconvenience, usability issue)
- no integration with discourse forums, therefore usability issue, discussion on issue tracker are disconnected from forum discussions
- spam registration issue
- excessive auto mysql backup size
- does not support bounties
- does not have bridge to github, therefore hard to connect to bountysource
- bountysource does not support phabricator
- deleting objects cumbersome
- Whonix's least popular web app (more popular are discourse forums and mediawiki)
Works. Tested by Patrick.
Created a herald rule for Patrick. The rule itself is only visible to admins:
Dunno if the visibility of the rule can be changed. Asked in #phabricator irc.freenode.net. No answer. But nevermind.
It worked. See:
https://phabricator.whonix.org/T39 adretest created a new ticket and Patrick was automatically added to cc by phabricator because of the herald rule.
We believe security software like Whonix needs to remain open source and independent. Would you help sustain and grow the project? Learn more about our 10 year success story and maybe DONATE!