- Unread notifications: https://phabricator.whonix.org/notification/query/unread/
- All notifications: https://phabricator.whonix.org/notification/query/all/
- Feed (more noisy, verbose): https://phabricator.whonix.org/feed/
Get E-Mail Notification for all New Maniphest Tasks
2) phabricator → Applications → Herald
3) Will end up here:
4) Click "Create Herald Rule".
5) Will end up here:
6) Choose "Maniphest Tasks".
7) Choose "Personal".
9) Configure as following.
10) When "all of" these conditions are met:
Is newly created? | is true
Take these actions "every time" this rule matches:
"Add me to cc"
10) Click "Save Rule".
Works. Tested by Patrick.
Created a herald rule for Patrick. The rule itself is only visible to admins:
Dunno if the visibility of the rule can be changed. Asked in #phabricator irc.freenode.net. No answer. But nevermind.
It worked. See:
https://phabricator.whonix.org/T39 adretest created a new ticket and Patrick was automatically added to cc by phabricator because of the herald rule.
No user support in comments. See Support.
Comments will be deleted after some time. Specifically after comments have been addressed in form of wiki enhancements. See Wiki Comments Policy.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee of the Open Invention Network. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)