- Unread notifications: https://phabricator.whonix.org/notification/query/unread/ [archive]
- All notifications: https://phabricator.whonix.org/notification/query/all/ [archive]
- Feed (more noisy, verbose): https://phabricator.whonix.org/feed/ [archive]
Get E-Mail Notification for all New Maniphest Tasks
2) phabricator → Applications → Herald
4) Click "Create Herald Rule".
6) Choose "Maniphest Tasks".
7) Choose "Personal".
9) Configure as following.
10) When "all of" these conditions are met:
Is newly created? | is true
Take these actions "every time" this rule matches:
"Add me to cc"
10) Click "Save Rule".
Works. Tested by Patrick.
Created a herald rule for Patrick. The rule itself is only visible to admins:
Dunno if the visibility of the rule can be changed. Asked in #phabricator irc.freenode.net. No answer. But nevermind.
It worked. See:
https://phabricator.whonix.org/T39 [archive] adretest created a new ticket and Patrick was automatically added to cc by phabricator because of the herald rule.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee [archive] of the Open Invention Network [archive]. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)