ARM board running Tor + YaCy + ZeroNet
Armbian is a cross-compiling toolchain project that runs on x86 hardware and generates Debian images for ARM boards:
Can potentially serve as a Tor Bridge and also a seed node for other kinds of P2P services in the future.
- Bridges don't need the up-time/maintenance/bandwidth of a proper Tor relay.
- Transports like Snowflake eliminate the need for TCP forwarding configurations. Command line for embedded and headless applications is planned. 
- A SSH/VNC server listens only on a link local address
that is accessible from their PC directly through an Ethernet connection only:
- Does not need an existing network connection to administrate the box.
- Does not expose the box to SSH attacks on conventional networks.
- Authenticated HSs can be optionally setup for advanced users who want a secure way to connect to the box remotely.
- https://sandstorm.io/ - a project for making server usability as easy as Android.
Projects of note:
Any points to be discussed go here. The rest of the page will be edited to add new info.
We believe security software like Whonix needs to remain open source and independent. Would you help sustain and grow the project? Learn more about our 10 year success story and maybe DONATE!