Interested in becoming an investor? Please get in Contact!
Potential investors are welcome to consider the following factors:
- Develop and suggest an appropriate business model as an investment partner.
- Outline the scope and projected time-frame for the investment.
- Articulate the level of influence you wish to exert following your investment.
- If appropriate, describe the profit sharing model that will apply.
- Be aware that the Whonix business structure means significant capital injections will not necessarily scale to a commensurate rise in profits.
- The likelihood of a successful collaboration rises exponentially if monetary resources are associated with additional resources, such as one or more of the following:
- Usability designers.
- Business developers.
- Hardware designers.
- Marketers and/or production capabilities.
- Please see also Why Whonix is Free Software.
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! See Conditions for Contributions to Whonix, then Edit! IP addresses are scrubbed, but editing over Tor is recommended. Edits are held for moderation.