- 1 Branches
- 2 subscribe to code changes
- 3 Goodies
While the project is small adrelanos thinks it is best not to make a too difficult policy.
Adrelanos's progress of work.
- Not calling it unstable, because the changes will most likely never make it unstable but it is just not tested if it still builds.
- Branching model, project readme, information, gpg...
- last released and recommended Whonix version
- ready to include hotfixes
- does currently not exist, since only one adding code
- candidate for next Whonix version
must always build
- currently restructuring
- we can make an always building development branch as soon as someone else commits code
perhaps 0.5.x etc. as release branches
feature branches when it makes sense
Releases will be tagged and gpg signed.
Will be named like: adretemp1 or 96adretemp
Can get deleted from time to time.
Link to Source Code
subscribe to code changes
Git clone github.
A git specific work flow could be:
every (few) day(s) and then git diff(tool), merge, etc.
rss feed notification
manually in your browser
Check every now and then https://github.com/Whonix/Whonix/commits/master.
Github Commits Mailing List
(Stay hosted on sourceforge.net. Barely anyone is signed up and it is quite high traffic.)
If you prefer Twitter, use the Secondary Twitter Account for Source Code Commit Notification.
Optional. Just sharing. Like it or not.
- Bash completion can complete git commands and branch names.
- Colorful git prompt.
Impressum | Datenschutz | Haftungsausschluss
Conditions for Contributions to Whonix, then Edit! IP addresses are scrubbed, but editing over Tor is recommended. Edits are held for moderation. Whonix (g+) is a licensee of the Open Invention Network. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Libre Software license as Whonix itself.