Team and Authorship
Table: Current Whonix ™ Team 
|Devitra or Lilias_sorcha|
|Sirus Shahini [archive]|
Whonix ™ would not exist in its current form without the significant efforts of numerous contributors from the community. Gratitude is expressed to all past contributors, big or small.
Table: Previous Whonix ™ Contributors 
|Cypherpunks / Anonymous|
- Maintainers are listed in rough chronological order.
- https://forums.whonix.org/t/whonix-irc-channel-status/5367 [archive]
- See Whonix ™ for arm64 [archive].
- https://forums.whonix.org/t/whonix-xfce-development/6213 [archive]
- https://forums.whonix.org/t/kernel-hardening/7296 [archive]
- https://forums.whonix.org/t/full-system-mac-policy/8339 [archive]
- Including systemd sandboxing, blacklisting of uncommon network protocols, restricting hardware information to root, and more restrictive Whonix ™ file permissions.
- Interested readers can also refer to a previous forum discussion about Whonix ™ maintainers [archive].
- Contributors are listed in rough chronological order. Please add your name / handle and contribution(s) here if they have not already been listed.
- February 2012; TorBOX was a forerunner to Whonix ™.
- February 2012.
- February 2012.
- Past role: Wiki translations coordinator.
- Forerunner to Anon Connection Wizard.
- See Comments to use Qubes onion repository [archive].
This is a wiki. Want to improve this page? Help is welcome and volunteer contributions are happily considered! Read, understand and agree to Conditions for Contributions to Whonix ™, then Edit! Edits are held for moderation.
Copyright (C) 2012 - 2019 ENCRYPTED SUPPORT LP. Whonix ™ is a trademark. Whonix ™ is a licensee [archive] of the Open Invention Network [archive]. Unless otherwise noted, the content of this page is copyrighted and licensed under the same Freedom Software license as Whonix ™ itself. (Why?)